Free Assessments Call 847-742-3545
Sometimes the structure of an outpatient treatment program is not enough, while other times the structure of an inpatient program is too much.
What is really needed is an Intensive Outpatient Program - a program which allows people to remain integrated into their family life and living situation, while they continue to work and maintain their daily responsibilities. Our clients gain skills to help them learn healthy behaviors and break the cylce of addiction. During treatment, improvements can be seen in an individual's self-confidence, self-image and self-respect, decision-making and self-care.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is a four evening per week program which encompasses a weekly individual counseling session with daily group sessions and provides the necessary support, educaiton, and structure for abstinence while allowing clients to continue to funtion in their work and family settings.
Group sessions focus on:
• Using evidence based therapy practices
• Gaining education about the addiction process
• Identifying personal issues that need to be processed
• Developing and practicing positive coping skills
• Practicing mindfulness and learning, mediation, visualization, and progressive relaxation
• Admitting and accepting the consequences substance use has had on self and others
• Obtaining abstinence
• Developing a positive support system
Helping individuals live healthier lives...
We serve individuals in western Cook and north/central Kane County, including but not limited to: Elgin, South Elgin, Carpentersville, St. Charles, Geneva, Burlington, Hampshire, Streamwood, Hanover Park, Bartlett, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, Barrington, Lake in the Hills and Algonquin.